Skip to content
- How can I pay for the lessons?
– By registering for a lesson on the website, you can pay for lessons online with a bank card or offline in cash after class.
- Can I attend FitBallet classes only on Fridays or only on Thursdays (once a week)?
- Is it possible to visit FitBallet once a week and classical ballet once a week? And, thus, to study in a group twice a week?
- Can I skip classes after paying for a monthly course that includes 8 lessons?
– You can skip one lesson from consecutive lessons without losing paid lessons, missing two or more classes will be considered passed. Except in cases where the lesson is canceled by the school.
- Can I get back the cost of the lessons that I did not attend for my own reasons?
- Can I get back the cost of those lessons that were not held due to the fault of the school?